Travel Experience Summit “The Tourism Restart”
Global Event of Tourism and Hospitality
Live streaming on 12 – 13 – 14 April 2021
There is a deadline for all tour operators: spring 2021 with the restart of tourism
Travel Experience Summit is the new global tourism and hospitality event, an innovative and engaging format, where you can meet, get to know each other, share experiences and develop the business to discuss the most effective strategies for restarting tourism. A large digital space to bring together tour operators, accommodation facilities, suppliers, communication and promotion experts, travel bloggers, influencers, journalists and training consultants in a single event. The event will take place in live streaming on a digital platform on 12 – 13 – 14 April 2021.
Three days dedicated to innovation, networking and commercial development
Training – Conferences – Promotion – Workshop between Buyers and Suppliers
Travel Experience Summit is the new global tourism and hospitality event, created with the aim of promoting commercial development and analyzing strategies to improve the performance of tourism companies, through innovative projects that optimize their competitiveness, creating partnerships and collaboration networks that involve all economic operators.
The Travel Experience Summit will take place on a digital platform, from 12 to 14 April 2021, the concept of the idea was to create an event using the key words meet, get to know each other, compare and share experiences, to promote economic development and tourism trade, with an innovative, highly business and smart format, available to all operators.
Because it is a highly business tourism event, with great commercial potential, capable of generating hundreds of new business contacts, thanks to format which includes: the B2B Workshop, the Exhibition Area, Networking, Conferences Area, the Academy Area with training steps, the Job Search for evaluating new job offers.
Organization of the Travel Experience Summit
Program of meetings, conferences, company speeches with prestigious speakers and consultants Details
Section dedicated to training and professional updating with training steps dedicated to tourism Details
Workshop Italia Reservation Incontri between Sellers and Buyers with scheduled appointments for operators Details
Interactive virtual stands created in the exhibition area with the tourist offers of the various Sellers Details
Contact new operators with the Business Matching, to start new collaborations through the networking Details
Meetings with Personnel Research and Selection Agencies to evaluate interesting tourism job offers. Details
Innovative business-oriented format
Travel Experience Summit, was born from an innovative concept that goes far beyond the standard of traditional events, with a strongly business-oriented, flexible and smart Format, to satisfy the different interests of the participants and favor the promotion-marketing of tourism.
The event is addressed to all tour operators and has three distinct sections: Conference Area, Academy Area, Business Area.
- Wide-ranging meetings and conferences dedicated to the great questions of the moment: how and when tourism will start again, how will demand change, what are the new purchasing behaviors of tourist consumers, how to create new products, what are the winning strategies to encourage commercial development, etc.
- Seminars dedicated to the analysis of new marketing strategies, to increase the turnover and profitability of tourism businesses.
- Training steps dedicated to training and professional updating
- Webinars and corporate speeches held by professionals who will share their business and professional experiences
- Workshop Italia Reservation Incontri between buyers and sellers with scheduled appointments
- Exhibition area with interactive virtual stands reserved for sellers to present tourist offers, accommodation facilities, territorial tourism.
- Networking with hundreds of operators to increase the network of professional contacts
- Job area to evaluate new job offers
Recipients of the event
- Operators of the organized tourism chain
- Accommodation facilities, travel agencies, tour operators, incoming operators, consortia, promotional bodies, consultants, tourist services, experience providers, etc.
- Professionals, employees, and professionals.
- Commercial Directors and Managers
- Tourism consultants and managers
- Locations, Bodies, Associations, DMOs, DMCs, Consortia, etc.
- Journalists, bloggers, influencers
- Marketing and communication company
- Web company
- Young graduates and users interested in learning about and deepening the issues relating to tourism development.